My autohaven Wreckers offering is locked or not working? What to do?
So, basically I am new to dBd I started over 3 weeks ago and I got this offering just when I started, I had no idea what it was untill now when I realise what I've been holding for so long. At first glance I thought that, yeah maybe dBd mobile doens't have the map yet or something? But then while on the internet I came across so many dBd mobile players playing the map so now, I really want to know what to do in this situation, do I have to level up or something? Please do tell cause I am still very new to this game.
This is the screenshot, so that you get a better idea of it.
I hope Someone can help because I am totally lost.

Comments
I don't know about the mobile version, but I know the standard version had Autohaven locked for awhile to fix different issues about 3 weeks ago. I guess the mobile version Autohaven is still out of rotation, but once it's fixed the offering should work normally. Be sure your game is fully updated as well
Thanks! My game is fully updated till the Freddy update because that's the latest dBd mobile update you know, I am glad to know that. I am hoping for this bug to eventually get fixed, I am tired of the same maps, plus the elementary school map is currently in development but not out yet too. Another thing I want to ask, there are different maps in autohaven right? Like gas haven etc. But even after going through so many bloodwebs I don't seem to find their offerings. Is there something I have to do first to be able to get new map offerings? Or should I I just keep going through bloodwebs in hopes for finding some?
Mobile Version currently has Autohaven disabled because it's undergoing graphical changes.
There's two different layers to maps. There's the "realm" which is a location, then there's the map variations within the realm. So Autohaven Wreckers is the realm, and five variations, or maps, within it. The offerings just take you to the realm, but it's random which specific map you'll get