Can't decide between KFC or Wendy's? Honestly which is better? Please post your reasoning below. Also nerf diversion or something I guess. It's too toxic when a survivor pebbles me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dejavu should be nerfed to be in line with Visionary
Honestly just remove generators, like c'mon Ubisoft.
Home cooking
But I rather go to Big Boy
Burger King
Do you have a chick-fil-a in your area, that's the MVP. If not KFC lol.
This. I would rather whip up some mac and cheese mixed with some shrimp and broccoli instead of going out to eat.
KFC all the way.
Wendy’s for sure
Wendy's. All the way baby.
That's a tough one. I think Wendy's and KFC are both pretty good.