I'm getting really tired of Coldwin Farm.
I seem to be getting that realm every other match, sometimes twice in a row.
Give me something new already.
I seem to be getting that realm every other match, sometimes twice in a row.
Give me something new already.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard you like corn.
Have some more corn.
They're adding corn to all indoor maps.
Corn is being added to all hooks.
All grass in the game is being replaced with corn.
Hey, I got you some corn flakes.
They're adding corn to the loading screen.
The new Killer is corn.
The new Survivor is corn.
Everything
Is
Corn
Oh... you'll have new Coldwind realm soon enough. They'll probably throw in some breakable walls in there too
Really? I like Coldwind on Surv and Killer!
I only get shelter woods or the chapel map, 10+ games last night, that was all I got (without offering effecting it to)
It's as bad as the matchmaking!
(Side query, Does the carnival machine music pi$$ anyone else off? It obnoxiously load if you repair the gen near it or are trying to track survivors near it!)
I always get autohaven and McMillan. It's ridiculous.
I'd rather get any other map besides Shelter Woods. I think I see this map more then anything else and always get stomped on it because someone's used the small amount of pallets on this map at the start lol.
Honestly,anything that isn't an indoor map,Badham or Swamp is fine for me