Dragon's Grip - Starting to become my favorite perk to run on Deathslinger

image.png

Oh, you want to touch the gen?

YOU'LL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE FOR IT.

I have a few tactics for this to work. Why this perk on DS? If you hit your shots, it becomes a monster and immense snowball potential.

Let the last guy live

Comments

  • Get a grip on reality survivors, generators were never real against DG DS

    Just kidding, I should try this out on my exposure build on DS

  • I just picked up Deathslinger and was considering making him a new main (love Doc, but man needs some variety in his life)

    I guess I'll be buying Blight next.

  • Have you tried Monitor & abuse with it? should be even better when you have no terror radius

  • @Hoodied said:

    Get a grip on reality survivors, generators were never real against DG DS

    Just kidding, I should try this out on my exposure build on DS

    It's really nice.

    A few days ago I switched corrupt for Insidious, walked away and waited for my prey to touch the gen.

    How did that go? I have 3 screenshots with merciless killer at rank 1 to prove it. Out of 10 matches, I've won all of them with insidious and Dragon's Grip on DS.

    I should honestly not advertise DG on DS since it's quite strong IMO, lol.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    Have you tried Monitor & abuse with it? should be even better when you have no terror radius

    Do I look that basic to you?