Impossible account recovery?
I haven't played the game since June and don't have access to my old PSN. Is there any way for me to recover my account or should I give up on it and start again?
Tagged:
Mod
I haven't played the game since June and don't have access to my old PSN. Is there any way for me to recover my account or should I give up on it and start again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you don't have access to the Playstation account that you have DbD on, you would most likely have to start again on a new account. You could contact Support get further information: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
It's worth a shot