I'm gonna call it right now
Next mid chapter after the Trickster comes I personally think that we'll finally get Trapper Bag basekit for Trapper, and maybe one of the setting speeds basekit as well. I also think that after the anniversary chapter whatever that may be Demo we'll finally have Rat Liver basekit in the upcoming mid chapter for that when we get to it, also hope that Rat Tail becomes a basekit thing for Demo as well. I'm saying all this because Mclean said in one of his streams that it's gonna happen, it was a little bit in a joking response but if he's teasing things such as Trapper Bag and Rat Liver being basekit then I expect it to happen. I mean Wraith is now finally 150% movement speed while cloaked, which now gives people the opportunity to use all sorts of different add ons with Wraith now. Even though I've been unhappy with the game recently which is why I'm on a break, buffs for Trapper and Demo got me excited!
Comments
A shame that a dozen more bugs on top of the ones already in the game will break several other killers in various ways.
Very happy to see Wraith getting some much needed work, he's one of those killers that suffered the most from 'power creep' being outmatched in his main asset (stealth) by newer killers like Ghostface. Hell, probably others. This is talking basekit only, though
With his higher mobility built in, experimenting with his addons is going to be great I can already tell. Same goes for Trapper, not needing to bring a bag if I want to use his power effectively will mean more addon mixups will be possible.
As for Demo, I really hope they do more than just make rat tail/rat liver basekit. Even something as simple as shred attacks applying some status effects like mangled would be miles ahead of what he has now.
Gotta love the spaghetti coding, at this point we might as well be used to it since every chapter is always bug infested.
Demo needs to be more silent with his footsteps, because he's undetectable after coming from a portal but his footsteps are so loud it gives it away that he's gonna sneak up on you. Also would like buffs to his portals, and would like it to where he doesn't make a map wide sound of being known that he's teloporting somewhere.