Most of the time, is this game BORING?
i keep playing because when you do have those odd few games, its actually really fun, you get a good fun chase, the killer or survivor is a good sport, and there wasnt a bug or whatever that ruined anything in that game.
thats a very small number of games though, im certain about 90 percent of the matches( in red ranks) just play out the same way no matter which role your playing.You play killer and you have to use the same strats against survivors who do nothing but stack 3 second chance perks ontop off one another and when you play survivor its killers who stack 2-3 regression perks ontop of one another and using the strongest/boring killers.
I dont need a break, i literally had 2 breaks from this game in the past 4-5 months, its not working because people treat the game like its a competitive game. How much would i love to have 1 weekend where killers couldnt stack all them regression builds and survivors couldnt stack 3 second chance perks.
Perks need changing and at a faster pace, it feels like 1-2 perks get changed every 3 months, and not much changes with them.Iron maiden as an example got a buff but wow a 15 second buff, its hardly much off a buff and its not enough to change a killers mind when picking builds. POP got a small nerf but again its not enough to change a killers mind, and its made zero difference on certain killers like freddy because he can just teleport.
Then you have the devs fussing around with OoO ( OHH we might change it, we thinking bou it). it also took you how many years to give a much needed nerf to DS. its still gonna be a good perk and most people are still gonna use it though.its still gonna be the same DS,BT,UB,SB most games.
devs can we please just have a different game mode or summin,the game needs to be freshened up, i dont care for new graphics, the core gameplay suffers.
Comments
i play survivor, i've repaired more generators then i can count and the most excitement i get out of it is when i blow them up.
As both killer and survivor I can understand that. I got like rank 7-8 for both surv and killer. When I play survivor gens pop to fast and we can stall the killer most of the time. When I play killer it is usually the same. I think there needs to be another new mechanic other than repairing generators such as find a generator part for X gen... and maybe people will hate me for saying this but some of the toolboxes addons needs to be nerfed.
However there are matches where I get the absolute fun. I think it is about your luck and sometimes it is better to play the game with breaks. If you played so many matches in a row that will start to bore and you might give a short break. Other than that try to play new builds,survs,killers and etc... I know it is not an absolute solution but still better than nothing. I hope they will add some new mechanics to the core game where it will be more fun for both killer and survivor.
Usually if I'm just having a day where my games are not going the way I want them to, a lot of them end up being boring. Then I'll only play for about an hour, then just hop on Fall Guys or a Fighting game if I'm not enjoying DBD. Currently on a break from the game, because I desperately needed one.
Well it's boring to play against one killer over and over again twenty times in the row.