Survivor Perk Builds
Post here your survivor builds.
Post here your survivor builds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Balanced Landing, Iron Will, We're Gonna Farm Forever, Detective's Hunch.
Bond, BT, Iron Will, Adrenaline.
Somtimes, I remove BT for Open-Handed. I like to know if my teammates are doing a generator near me, so I go to the opposite side of the map. More pressure if we are not in the same place.
The 4D build: Distortion; Diversion; Deception; Deliverance
Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Quick and Quiet and Spine Chill
As a solo survivor it's a very helpful build for self preservation both during patrols and during loops, Urban is so I can hide during killer patrols or do mid chase hiding jukes, Iron Will is the best survivor perk in the game so why not run it, Q&Q for a bit of stealth and trickery and Spine Chill to let me know that I gotta stay low
Autodidact, solidarity, empathy and Balanced landing
Im going to heal you whether you like it or not
I've been running this recently for good chases and good gens
Urban Evasion (it makes window techs viable again)
Stake Out (good gens)
Resilience (speedy gens and the vault difference can save your life)
Iron Will (I can comfortably sit on gens whilst I'm injured, chase potential as well)
Sleeping on De Ja Vu