Strings of awful games

Had 5 games in a row with terrible teammates and awful games in general. I faced 3 basement campers i dont dc but i came close to dc. Goddamn the frustration was real and when im mad generally results in me punching something. Taking a break from dead by daylight will do cuz if that string of awful game keeps going i'll likely end up with a mashed up controller or whatever.

Comments

  • I get less bps and unfun games makes me wanna punch my wall

  • @HuDawg said:

    Had 5 games in a row with terrible teammates and awful games in general. I faced 3 basement campers i dont dc but i came close to dc. Goddamn the frustration was real and when im mad generally results in me punching something. Taking a break from dead by daylight will do cuz if that string of awful game keeps going i'll likely end up with a mashed up controller or whatever.

    I feel you. I went through the same yesterday.

    It all started when I ran towards a killer because I saw my other teammate being a baby but I can't loop the killer for ######### so I got hooked.

    He proceeded to put tramps around me (like 5 or 6) and still camp the hell out of me.

    After that game, the next 6 would be seriously sickening with tunnelers and campers or team mates ratting the others out T__T

    I kept playing to make up for the pips lost lol, I have a problem