Is This A New Bug?

So i did a generator and got shocked by the doctor just before i finished it, i ran away and lost him.

i returned to the generator and it was lit up and it was completely repaired. i couldn't interact with it and the generator counter was still on 5?

This is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dt6QCj8ekY

Comments

  • I would genuinely cry if this happened to me because SoloQ is hard.

  • Sometimes if a gen is finished quick enough after the trial starts, the counter stays at 5 (when I say quick, I mean co-op plus toolboxes plus Prove Thyself). When that happens the gen does count as complete, and the counter should jump to 3 next time a gen is done. Hopefully it's just a visual bug like that?

  • Too fast? i didn't spawn next to it and i met another person near it to do it. Oh well. It just needs fixing

  • @Nullclines said:

    Sometimes if a gen is finished quick enough after the trial starts, the counter stays at 5 (when I say quick, I mean co-op plus toolboxes plus Prove Thyself). When that happens the gen does count as complete, and the counter should jump to 3 next time a gen is done. Hopefully it's just a visual bug like that?

    @ScottRozzy said:

    So i did a generator and got shocked by the doctor just before i finished it, i ran away and lost him.

    i returned to the generator and it was lit up and it was completely repaired. i couldn't interact with it and the generator counter was still on 5?

    This is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dt6QCj8ekY


    This happened to me as I was playing a killer once. They finished a gen and the counter was still at 5 but when they completed another one it jumped down to 3. So maybe it was a visual bug? What happened after the next gen completed?

  • Well im not entierly sure tbh. my team were gen rushers. I was the only one who didnt have a toolkit. The gens got done quite fast. It probably just jumped