The failure that is hex:blood favour
Anyone else find this perk kinda completly useless? Maybe its just because hold w is the thing in red ranks but for a HEX it:has a cooldown, gets no value because the sprint burst gets the survivor out of the 16 meters, Requires a basic attack so it Doesn't even work with the killer it comes with. Plus obviously the weakness of it being a hex in the first place so it can just get cleansed 5 seconds into the game. I have no real reason to use this perk. Anyone else share the same opinion? And if ya think the perks good whats your opinion? (Btw tried it in kyf with save the best for last they still can get out of the radius)
Comments
If crowd control has no cooldown why should blood favour?
Because blocking pallets=bad for 90% of survivors (not every survivor will be good at looping windows especially when crowd control comes out, but the best survivors will probably loop through it) so probably because halfway decent survivors can at least use pallets. (Idk really but its a guess)
True but since it can be destroyed it really should be stronger
Hex perks are a complete disaster in terms of balance honestly
Window loops are much easier to counter by the killer an the only ones are T and L, Shack and long C walls. The rest of the windows are more of a way to gain distance than a loop. Blocking a window is okay and good survivors won't give a s!¡t. Blocking a pallet means denying an entire loop. I do agree it should have no cooldown, but also make it easier to trigger, since the speed boost survivors gain is enough to move out of the Hex's range.
Don't give them ideas...
It’s already a worse bamboozle so nobody is going to use it on the killers that need it ( billy ,bubba)
I thought this too upon the reveal of Crowd Control.
That’s to say: I understood why the devs were very reserved with Blood Favour. It affects a key part of looping, and too easily denying pallets could have made the perk far too powerful. So I could see why it had a cooldown, even for a hex.
But then I saw Crowd Control, and I’m like “wait, why does THAT not have a cool down?! But Blood Favour does?!”
I can see them buffing Blood Favour at some point. I think they just wanted to be careful and observe how it performs on the live servers first.
Don't worry, they will nerf crowd control if the perk ends up being actually good
Being worse doesn't mean they won't nerf it. Just look at the twins perks.
Worse Bamboozle?!
Are you suffering from stroke?!
Worse in the sense it can be destroyed. When active it is better but I’d rather have it up the whole game with bamboozle
That’s fair just like any means necessary they wanted to test the waters
I like oppression but coup de grace didn’t need a nerf in the slightest. Hoarder is okay with Franklin’s though
Blood favour really shouldnt have a cooldown, it should have a bigger radius and maybe even work on special attacks. It's a hex perk, survivors are meant to want to look for it because it is hindering them. Hexes are meant to be somewhat oppressive but this one just gives survivors soul gaurd
Blood Favor shouldn't be a hex perk, it's not strong enough in its current state to warrant that. The radius is minimal, you have more than enough time to reach the next pallet loop and the cooldown is too long to be of much use either.
Hoarder is great on stealth killers. The survivors never expect it.
Great on billy too as you can quickly come back to finish them off
They should have kept the reduced rarity on chests that hoarder had before.
Yeah they probably should have it countered plunderers in a way which was cool