The Killer pip system

I get it... they had to make it somewhat easier for when the numbers were dwindling. Heck every daily challenge I get these days involves some killer. But, and I want you to think very carefully about this...

How the fuckn hell is a RED RANK face camp and tunnel 2k Bubba with only 8000 points able to get a fuckn pip?!

Had I decided to do the same and just effortlessly do feck all, all game and still get 2k and pip. I could be rank 1 by the end of the day.

And before anyone asks about how i know he pipped. I was the last he killed and my other 2 teammates stalled as long as possible on leaving. I seen he was 4 and as soon as the game finished, he jumped to 3.

Seriously devs, sort your shite out. For survivors, they at least have to be boosted by SWF but even then, it still requires alot of effort especially at higher ranks. For killers you could be so bloody lazy and still be rewarded.

Comments

  • I’d consider myself a pretty average killer and I got to rank 1 using old clown.

    It’s way to easy unless you play plague

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I’d consider myself a pretty average killer and I got to rank 1 using old clown.

    It’s way to easy unless you play plague

    Yeah, but Plague is bugged right now. My brother was playing her and he couldnt spray red puke in zigzag as they wouldnt connect. He had to actually concentrate it in them for a second to register hit 🤣 so yeah, Plague is miserable to play as.

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2002663#Comment_2002663

    Yeah, but Plague is bugged right now. My brother was playing her and he couldnt spray red puke in zigzag as they wouldnt connect. He had to actually concentrate it in them for a second to register hit 🤣 so yeah, Plague is miserable to play as.

    Her vomit is split into two categories. The actual projectiles and the connectors. The connectors don’t do anything so that’s why hits are wonky.