Something I think both sides can agree on.
Change it so that event offerings, items, and add-ons remain after prestiging. I can't be the only one who feels like they can't prestige a character purely because they have event stuff I don't wanna lose. On a related note, refund the player if they purchase an event thing that can no longer be used, or change it so it applies to the next event. For the collectors you can even add something at the end that shoes they had it in their inventory at one point.
Comments
I don't know why event offerings have to be disabled at all outside of their event. Sure, make them stop appearing in the bloodweb, but at least let us use them! Is it really that hard to code in the petal gens/hooks or the red envelope bloodpoint bonus? It was there at one time, so it can be again. Why make us wait a year or 2 to use our own stuff again? It's just bp going down the drain, making the grind even worse.