So just learned something

So mind explaining to me how a Wraith who just uncloak is after then a survivor who activated sprint burst like I would get if their at the same speed but i activated sprint burst a second after Wraith uncloaked and i wasn't even haft way done and I get hit

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure with purple windstorm wraith can lunge at 11.6m/s which is about Twice as fast as your sprint burst, albeit only as long as his lunge lasts. You best sprint burst whilst he uncloaks or he can just lunge on your ass

    Also literally any killer can lunge into your sprint burst if they do it right but they just don't have the speed bonus

  • I think Wraith has an add-on that gives him a short burst of speed upon uncloaking.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    I'm pretty sure with purple windstorm wraith can lunge at 11.6m/s which is about Twice as fast as your sprint burst, albeit only as long as his lunge lasts. You best sprint burst whilst he uncloaks or he can just lunge on your ass

    Also literally any killer can lunge into your sprint burst if they do it right but they just don't have the speed bonus

    This.

    Also pretty much any survivor waiting till last second to Sprint Burst against any killer is gambling with server latency.

    Don’t get cocky. Just run.

  • Even just basic lunges from his post-cloak can catch up to a Sprint Bursting Survivor, as long as the timing's right.