Xbox Series X performance
Hey everyone, sorry if this is the wrong discussion board to talk about this, but has anyone else had some serious performance issues with this game on the Xbox Series X? I recently upgraded from the S and man do I notice massive FPS drops in certain areas. I don’t think it’s my console because all other optimized for Xbox games run smooth. Therefore, I’m curious if it’s only me, or is this a known issue. Thanks.
Comments
I have an S and I’m doing just fine
On the new game map on the series x I got some stutters and random slowdown now and again yesterday but only on that map, no others.
It's the game of course, because the PTB recently had optimization issues for people.
Well I’m glad it’s not just me. Thanks for replies.
Would you consider dbd worth it on the newer gen? I play dbd on the xbox one S and I'm considering on buying either the new xbox or ps5, but if the performance Is the same then I'll reconsider it.