Do you like The MacMillan Estate?
Yeah I really like them. Minus Shelter Woods I like the realm every other realm I have a great time. But what about you?
Yeah I really like them. Minus Shelter Woods I like the realm every other realm I have a great time. But what about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love the MacMillan maps. Coal Tower might be my most favorite map in the game and also don't really have much of an issue with the others. Suffication Pit might be my least favorite MacMillan map but even that one isn't that bad.
I like them overall, except Shelter Woods.
it's one of those realms where if i get a macmillan map, i'm just like, 'oh okay'. have no problems with it really. shelter woods as a survivor just feels unfun as there's literally nothing to work with.
I like all the maps, although Shelter Woods is a bit baron and boring for both sides but it lets mobility killers have fun I guess, they're good maps, I can't really complain about em
Suffocation Pit is usually a hellhole for killers.
Other than that - I like them aesthetically, but I do miss the old dark-blue tint that they had.
I get these maps constantly. Shelter Woods is the worst map out of all of them.
When you get hooked it doesn't look right While autohaven has the same hook and it works okay It's just visually but the loops there are cool
I love it! There is a lot of variety in shape and design.
i HATE the new grass textures.
quite ironic how Trappers own realm is one of his worst now...
All of them are far to bright now making all of the colors and shadows look washed out and like I turned the gamma and brightness slider's to max and then made it brighter with a Nvidia filter. they need to darken it up again to make it look good again