Randomize the projectile in the locker when the Killer isn't Huntress or Trickster

I don't know what it's like in the PTB currently, but I ASSUME that currently the hatchets in a Locker are replaced with knives only when the Killer is the Trickster. If that is not the case, disregard this entire thread.

It'd be neat if the contents of locker was randomized between the hatchets and the knives (or any future items in a future chapter) when not playing as/against the Trickster/Huntress so that seeing the knives in a locker isn't necessarily a surefire way of knowing that the Killer is the Trickster if they have yet to spot the Killer. Naturally, all the lockers in the trail would contain the same one projectile (either all lockers have hatchets or all lockers have knives), but which one it ends up being is randomized unless the killer is either the Huntress or the Trickster (for obvious reasons).

Is this a super necessary change that needs to happen right away? Nah. Would it be a nice little change? I think so.

Comments