deathslinger should pull survivors through pallets and break them,

either change one of his red add-ons or make it his base kit.

When spearing a survivor he should be able to pull them through a pallet and break it.

When doing so this counts as the chain breaking so the survivor will be put in the deep wound state and deathslinger is stunned for a few seconds.


It balances itself. So he absolutely cannot get a down or anything and is stunned for a few seconds but the pallet is broken.

Comments

  • That's actually not a bad idea. Definitely not base kit, but a pink addon for sure

  • I am not sure what the "fix" is, but I definitely think shooting a Survivor across a pallet should result in something a bit more rewarding than what we have now.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    I am not sure what the "fix" is, but I definitely think shooting a Survivor across a pallet should result in something a bit more rewarding than what we have now.

    The reward is apparently putting them in deep wound, get stunned and no pallet broken.


    I hate it and I feel like it would be more rewarding if we put them in deep wound, get stunned AND break the pallet.

  • With what slinger has going for him, I'd expect some pretty big downsides with that addon.

    Like becoming 105% ms and his terror radius become a static 24 (if not more and unaffected by M&A)