JANE'S ALIEN ARMS

Hello Devs,

I have bought the lovely new cosmetics you have put out, and on the whole I do love them, however, why has Jane's arms become a thing of Demogorgon quality.

Is this able to be fixed or whatever, because I do not think that Demo arms on Jane is a good look. Please could this be addressed please and thank you :)

Jane's Alien Arms.jpeg


Comments

  • Why is the file a PDF? I'm not downloading that

  • @Volfgang57 said:

    Why is the file a PDF? I'm not downloading that

    Jane's Alien Arms.jpeg

    Better?

  • omg v.v what happened to my janey bae’s arms.

    also

    @Volfgang57 said:

    Why is the file a PDF? I'm not downloading that

    EB55E288-1749-4D98-96BE-51A0924E4261.jpeg

    Better?

  • Yes, can't be too careful about downloading things from the internet

    But yes, her arms are definitely broken. It looks like the used a pose from a different survivor that just doesn't work with her model

  • @Volfgang57 said:

    Yes, can't be too careful about downloading things from the internet

    But yes, her arms are definitely broken. It looks like the used a pose from a different survivor that just doesn't work with her model

    It looks so silly lol, I made a PDF originally as I was going to put it in as a ticket to make a complaint as I feel spending money on this half arsed work was a little outrageous, but yes I see what you mean about downloading things you can never be too careful. But I really want them to fix this :(