When all the maps are reworked, please do the bloodlust experiment again.

Or at least take haddonfield out of the map rotation and do it again sometime.

Comments

  • It's true sometimes killers abuse of bloodlust, but when they do that, it means you already wasted a lot of their time, and they are probably on a safe loop, meaning you're wasting AGAIN a lot of their time. You technically won the chase. The bloodlust abuse is a really bad play for the killer. So it's not an issue.

    Then, there are some loops that are reaaally strong, I'm thinking of the Campbell chapel main building for example. If you get the strong windows, you're done for a very long chase, and pure M1 killers like GhostFace, Wraith or Pig are big victims there. That are loops where M1 killers, I'm sorry, but need Bloodlust if they are chasing a good survivor. Just play M1 killers for a week in red ranks, you'll see sometimes BloodLust is needed.

    That's why I think Bloodlust should not be removed.