"I'm a camper and I'm tunneling" K what ever you say
Situation:
Trapper, one gen left with a perfect 3 gen, someone gets downed and I hook them.
What is he expecting? That I go to the other side of the map to wait that he gets unhooked?
When he got unhooked I wanted to go for the unhooker but the unhooked survivor ran behind him, classic borrowed time Bull****. Because I hate that I waited a few seconds hit him and downed him.
Instant dc and lovely playstation DM spamming incoming.
So now my question, am I a quote "basement kid who should die" or do I just played like everyone would?
Comments
"Play smart unless you're the killer"
You play it perfectly, Trapper has to select a 3 gen and set his trap on them. If you down a surv, and there is a hook near your gen, it's the better play to hook him there. You defend a kill, and your gen, perfect situation that survivors have to avoid whatever the cost is.
Oh and, about BT, if the player is dead on hook, doesn't have DS, and body block to force the hit, it's their fault to be tunnelled. Just laugh to how pitiful it is to DC after that, it makes my day when I see that.
You did nothing wrong my friend. This game has always been a complain and cry fest from both sides. No one is ever happy. Sure you could get good groups but usually when i hook everyone they cry and when as a survivor we all get hooked, someone is calling the killer names.
Just ignore them and leave game as soon as possible.