How can I finish this challenge?

image.png


Last game Wraith downed me near Noed, then chase others 2. Downed both of them.

I used Unbreakable to get up, then able to getup a downed Clau.

But the game didnt count. Do I supposed to heal a full healthy state of dying survivor?

Comments

  • Are you certain you had Empathy equipped? That’s a requirement of the challenge that I didn’t pay attention to. Cost me a couple matches.

  • Empathy, unbreakable, for the people and WGLF or self care

  • I used: Empathy, Unbreakable, Tenacity and We're gonna..... I am not gonna write the whole name since it's to long but totally wasting my time by writing this nonsense right now.

    I just brute forced it, a Meg got slugged, I immediately ran and picked her up while Mr. Clown (Otz) chased someone else. Then after I got unhooked I ran into him like a maniac and he slugged me, pretending I had DS I crawled away and got myself up, bada bum done.