Vanished traps
Has any who's faced Trapper noticed at vaults and pallets his traps seem to disappear randomly at one moment there's no trap so everything should be okay then bam trap for no reason
Has any who's faced Trapper noticed at vaults and pallets his traps seem to disappear randomly at one moment there's no trap so everything should be okay then bam trap for no reason
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually yes I was on Badham yesterday and I got caught in a trap that literally wasn't there when I was running up to the vault. They didn't have dark traps and it was on the side of that vault in front of the preschool where it jutted out instead of the little inwards bit. It was completely invisible until I stepped on it. At least I couldn't see it, maybe I'm blind idk but I swear it wasn't there