What can I say?
It won't show the picture
It's basically me (a level 14 Killer) against 2 rank 1, 1 rank 2 and one rank 6 surv
It won't show the picture
It's basically me (a level 14 Killer) against 2 rank 1, 1 rank 2 and one rank 6 surv
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could start with, Hello.
Hello there
i rewrote it cause it deleted the pictute out of my Post
General Kenobi
Hi 🤗
General kenobi.
Anyways I do believe you even without a picture for the screwed up match making as well.
We have so many pictures of it its kinda sad that its still happening.
Ten minutes ago..what can i say ??? ;)
depipping the whole evening because of such matches.. haha
So the new match making system is up , then? Wasnt sure, thought I saw somewhere it wasnt active yet.
Seems like MMR is on