Cannot play this game
When other survivors are always leading the killer right to me or the gen I'm working on. I'm sick of being griefed!
Reporting does nothing!
TF is wrong with this game!?
Rage quit because the other survivors are teaming up with the killer and working against you? 30 minute soft ban, and your report(s) against them are ignored!
Rage quit because the killer is hacking? 30 minutes soft ban, and your report against them is ignored!
Notice that you only rage quit as survivor and decide to play killer for 2 or 3 days straight to let your soft ban stacks go away? NO! STILL HAVE A 30 MINUTE LONG SOFT BAN the next time you rage quit!
----
Morale of the story: be a jerk and get rewarded for it; try to avoid the jerks and get punished for it.
TF is wrong with this backwards *** policing????
Comments
"When other survivors are always leading the killer right to me or the gen I'm working on. I'm sick of being griefed!"
Are you a Better together user as well? xD