Download everytime I switch beta?
Do I have to download and install something everytime I switch back and forth between the ptb and live version on steam? Holy crap I hope not. Am I doing something wrong? This is terrible.
Do I have to download and install something everytime I switch back and forth between the ptb and live version on steam? Holy crap I hope not. Am I doing something wrong? This is terrible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope you aren't doing anything wrong. That is how it is unfortunately.
Omg! ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ
Yeah it is the reason I only check out the PTB for one day then go back to live servers.
Thanks for letting me know brother
You are playing a different build of the game.
figured maybe the files were saved I mean...doesn't seem that far fetched