Killer movement speed ingame

Ok so i want to ask since this is happening to me a lot. During rounds my game or killer slows down just a bit to where it looks like im moving slow. Idk if this is a bug or if its part of the game but it gets annoying sometimes. Does anyone else have this problem when playing killer on xbox one or is it just me?

Comments

  • I had something similar bc of my controller. And when i was in a laggy match my killer felt slower, too.

  • Not just you, I felt slower as killer as well (keyboard and mouse.) I thought it was just because I hadn't played in a week but I felt much slower than normal.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    Not just you, I felt slower as killer as well (keyboard and mouse.) I thought it was just because I hadn't played in a week but I felt much slower than normal.

    I guess its a common problem. My internet is fine so im thinking its lag or just something wrong with dedicated servers.