Kate Denson’s "Stage Shaker" Has No Jiggle Physics.
There are no jiggle physics applied when wearing her most recent cosmetic. It’s not something that is a big deal or important, I just noticed it and thought I would mention it.
Tagged:
Pending
There are no jiggle physics applied when wearing her most recent cosmetic. It’s not something that is a big deal or important, I just noticed it and thought I would mention it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sad...
Yes, sad. Does Jane's? Asking for a friend.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller I'm not sure, I haven't tested that yet.
Game breaking bug right here
@Volfgang57 Ur right, I should have just moved it into suggestions. I don't deem this very important I just felt like I should mention it.
Haha, no no, that wasn't supposed to be sarcastic, though I can understand why you read it that way. It's not an important bug for sure, but it's still funny to mention. No malice intended
Ah I see, sorry I misinterpreted what you said. It is goofy of me to mention the jiggle physics being wacky with the new cosmetics. I hope the rest of your day goes well!😀