Advanced killer mind game on L wall, t walls

So this is how it works: when you’re at an L wall, t wall you know the survivor is going to vault & not hesitate to because they know the mind game. you try to do a normal mind game on the L wall t wall, stop halfway go forward & you’ll be able to hit the survivor. This will work if your predictions are on point. Let me know if it works out for you guys. I would like to hear the results. I tried it last patch 4.5.1 & haven’t got a chance to see if it works. I hope it wasn’t the Desync that caused the issue. I would like to know what you guys think. :D

Comments

  • @meowzilla69 said:

    So this is how it works: when you’re at an L wall, t wall you know the survivor is going to vault & not hesitate to because they know the mind game. you try to do a normal mind game on the L wall t wall, stop halfway go forward & you’ll be able to hit the survivor. This will work if your predictions are on point. Let me know if it works out for you guys. I would like to hear the results. I tried it last patch 4.5.1 & haven’t got a chance to see if it works. I hope it wasn’t the Desync that caused the issue. I would like to know what you guys think. :D

    You are kind of new aren't you?

  • on the forums, yes. Game-wise no. 1.2k hours. I tried it out, thinking it wouldn’t work but to my surprise, it did. :l