Smackdown Value

I'm at it again, trying to see the full potential of new perks, this one is particularly quite powerful, I'll show proof of course.

  • Unlike other exhaustion perks, other than dead hard. The killer can catch up quite quickly. With this new exhaustion perk, it's a free escape. If a survivor runs this perk, killer mains, do not commit.

Even if the killer runs enduring, this perk is nice. When you throw a pallet down, the killer is stunned for 2 seconds. With enduring it's 1 second. On top of the 2 second stun, the survivor is granted a 3 second speed boost.

  • I said this perk was powerful, not overpowered. The developers designed it well, some killers " pallet respect". The consistency of this perk isn't too high.

Also, one of the most OP killer combinations is spirit fury and enduring. That perk combination, got massively nerfed. Only if you run this perk though, it's still strong as hell combo.

Comments