Is anybody pip progress not saving?
At first i thought I was crazy but I pipped yo rank 4 for past 3 matches. I think it might be a bug but idk if it's just me
At first i thought I was crazy but I pipped yo rank 4 for past 3 matches. I think it might be a bug but idk if it's just me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might of got a "Brutal Killer" or at the start of rank 4. It isn't really a big deal, rank doesn't show your experience, neither does losing a rank.
No I definitely pipped both those games but I found out it was a visual glitch cuz if I looked from the lobby I would see my pips. Guess it was a visual bug