SWF thoughts
hi all. Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on playing against a 3-4 man SWF. I play both killer and survivor. Yesterday however I was playing with just one other player and the killers instantly left due to the fact that we were a SWF duo. I get people want to play with their mates and stuff like that but as a killer I sometimes leave when I am playing against a 4 man SWF. Playing a high ranked game against SWF can get so difficult.
Comments
2 man swf is fine. Even two sets of them. 3 to 4 suck because certain builds i like arent viable like knockot and third seal combo. I do play swf 2,3,4 group so as killer i dont lobby dodge but have to change loadout and expect a whooping especially at low rank. Also expect tbagging n holding game hostage at end because u dont go to the door to chase them out. Also expect salt if someone dies. On ps4 here.
2swf = 3 perks for both
3swf = 2 perks for the 3
4swf = 1 perk for all 4
Oh heyal naw. Unless I'm doing a ritual that doesn't involve hooking, or sacrifices, or such, buh bye.
I'm not good enough to deal with people with -that much- advantage.
for me swf has always been a negative experience no matter what side im on . If its as a survivor and your the lone man out prey you stay out of the killers view cause they leave you to die , even most 2 mans will focus on their buddy then the rest of the people on the team . As a killer 3+ usually sucks , 2 or 2+2 not too bad until you get those depipping tards whos only skill is beating people far below their skill levels , that and the ones who team up with all their rank 2 buddies at 16 .
And the depipping goes both ways too . how many streamers are level 80+ playing a level 15 p3 killer or survivor . If I was level 15 and p3 I think I would be hiding it because it just goes to prove I don't have skill or I cant win against people above that level . This is why the survivors need the op swf organization , at level 15 a 3 or 4 swf group equals one of the upper levels de piped killer . Its just poor mechanics all over in one giant cluster ...
I'd just rather let killers themselves opt out of the swf "challenge".