I DID IT I BEAT A GOOD NURSE!!!! (Thanks everyone)
I know this may not seem like something to be excited about but I think I'm starting to get really good against a nurse. The last game I played I don't think I went down once. And the best part is I did it without Dead Hard. I'm so happy because I didn't think it was possible.
Thanks everyone who helped give me tips when I asked for help against them. I have video of it. If you wanna see and give me more tips just let me know and thank you.
Here is the video (it started recording bit late)
https://youtu.be/0m2Co0H90Uw
Comments
Congrats
I need to see the vid.
ok give me a moment. I hope I didn't over hyped myself. I'm just really happy I survived.
I think it's safe to say that... I've been proven wrong.
Nah overhyping yourself over that is 100% reasonable, I probably would have done the same. It's really difficult to play against a good nurse so well done man lol.
Congrats! Now for the next step: becoming the good Nurse!
The video is there now. I'm starting tp have second thoughts on the nurse