Choppy frames on steam ?
Am I the only one who is having choppy gameplay after the latest update for dbd? It was running great earlier today before the update but now it's damn near unplayable lol
Am I the only one who is having choppy gameplay after the latest update for dbd? It was running great earlier today before the update but now it's damn near unplayable lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Game has been laggy forever.
I've been getting microstutters on killer every match and about 1/5 matches on survivor.
4.5.1 had no performance issues for me. 4.5.2 does.
I have Ryzen 1700
16GB 3200Mhz DDR4
RX 580
All stock clock speeds. Just to say specs are sufficient