A break from reality
So something happened recently that gave some of the forum members some wonderful bonding experience and a nice little break from reality. So I was thinking, what's some absolutely ludicrous things that have happened in this game or community that has had you chucking in your chair (or perhaps, dare I say it, rolling on the floor)?
Comments
Those who know, know.
Edit: also there was this one pyramid head that really, really wanted me dead by I kept dodging his shots so eventually he went to stand in a corner. I gave him my flashlight and he killed the rest of my team and let me live. That was nice :)
I saw a new killer coming out and doing this.
Seeing how the new killer just bombards survivors with throwing knifes is my new favourite thing ever 🤣
This will be me when I get chased by him...
https://youtu.be/I_xPc8H7lvY