What really makes the Trickster tricky?

Currently as of now the new killer is not very well liked for a lot of reasons such as... Oh he doesn't fit the game, why is he straight up human, his power is garbage, etc. There definitely needs to be some work done on this killer, hopefully the devs will be listening to feedback people are sending and make some adjustments before release. But there is something I need to know, what really makes the Trickster tricky? He's a popstar turned psychopath who basically throws blades at you, what's so tricky about that? Other killers are basically what they're suppose to be, and feel like they are indeed apart of the realm of DBD. Examples, Trapper is Trapper because he has traps to use to catch ya, Legion is Legion because they're a gang of four teens who are up to no good, Clown is Clown because he portrays the look of what a killer Clown would look like, Doctor is Doctor because he basically fits the mold of what a murderous and scary Doctor would look like, you get what I'm Saiyan right? There just isn't anything very tricky with the Trickster, the only thing that really makes him feel actually tricky is the add on that lets his blades ricochet off of objects. Which a lot of people want to be basekit, and I would definitely second this. I'm not gonna say he doesn't belong in the DBD realm, he definitely has a great design for a pretty boy. I want to see what kind of tricks this Trickster can really do, so far he needs an add on to do that for him.

Comments

  • Well part of his lore is that he did tricks with throwing knives as a kid to get people into his dad's restaurant. I think that's really it.

  • Also it's KPop stage name.

  • just gotta make the knives bounce as part of the basekit, just reduce the effect it has after a bounce.

    and then have the purple addon add a second bounce and the increased effect

  • He used to perform with knives to earn money, I’m assuming these are the same ones he now uses to kill with. Trickster later became his stage name. It makes sense to me.