Well.. least we got the totally op Hex: Third Seel! Now the survivors are bli- oh it's already destroyed.. lol thanks for posting this. Was about to check what was there myself.
This is probably the worst shrine I've seen in awhile.. are any of those perks actually any good? I know Third Seal isn't and No Mither is basically hard mode for survivors.
Third Seal is effective at low Ranks against non-SWF Survivors. Like a lot of other Perks. If there is no voice communication, Third Seal can actually be really nasty. Especially when combined with something like Knockout. Can turn a game into a steamrolling curbstomp for the Killer. But again, that's against non-SWF without voice comms.
@Mringasa I'm high rank though so I probably can't use the perk. Plus I've already unlocked it by levelling Hag anyway. Is the other killer perk any good? I don't recognise the icon but I think it's a basement perk?
Terrotorial Imperative (spelling?). Huntress Perk. Let's you see the Aura, and get a sound notification, when you are a certain distance from the Basement and a Survivor enters it. Can be good for a build based on Basement Camping/Patrolling, maybe including Monstrous Shrine and Insidious. Not very useful though overall.
It does have its moments though. First time playing through as the Huntress I used it a bit. Caught quite a few people out since it's never expected. Low/Middle Ranks though. At High Ranks, 8+, it's most likely a wasted slot right next to Third Seal.
Terrotorial Imperative (spelling?). Huntress Perk. Let's you see the Aura, and get a sound notification, when you are a certain distance from the Basement and a Survivor enters it. Can be good for a build based on Basement Camping/Patrolling, maybe including Monstrous Shrine and Insidious. Not very useful though overall.
It does have its moments though. First time playing through as the Huntress I used it a bit. Caught quite a few people out since it's never expected. Low/Middle Ranks though. At High Ranks, 8+, it's most likely a wasted slot right next to Third Seal.
Ah I see. I'll probably pass on getting that perk then. Thanks for letting me know about that. I thought I knew every killer perk but guess I heard so little of that one that I forgot it existed lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Third Seal is effective at low Ranks against non-SWF Survivors. Like a lot of other Perks. If there is no voice communication, Third Seal can actually be really nasty. Especially when combined with something like Knockout. Can turn a game into a steamrolling curbstomp for the Killer. But again, that's against non-SWF without voice comms.
Terrotorial Imperative (spelling?). Huntress Perk. Let's you see the Aura, and get a sound notification, when you are a certain distance from the Basement and a Survivor enters it. Can be good for a build based on Basement Camping/Patrolling, maybe including Monstrous Shrine and Insidious. Not very useful though overall.
It does have its moments though. First time playing through as the Huntress I used it a bit. Caught quite a few people out since it's never expected. Low/Middle Ranks though. At High Ranks, 8+, it's most likely a wasted slot right next to Third Seal.