Simple solution to long queue times

It happens to me that in the evening/night the queue times for playing survivor are very long and matchmaking not so good. Probably because there too many people that want to play as survivors and not enough as killers.

I have a simple solution: Give some bloodpoint multiplier for playing killer during these times, e.g. 1.25x. This would make playing killer more attractive. I am sure many people would switch to killer, thus making the queue times and matchmaking better.

The bloodpoint multiplier could change automatically based on how important it is for players to switch to playing killer.

It could work in the opposite direction as well when there are too many killers and not enough survivors.

Comments

  • I don’t think this would be enough tbh. I only play killer when I want to and bp isn’t enough to deal with the frustration

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I don’t think this would be enough tbh. I only play killer when I want to and bp isn’t enough to deal with the frustration

    Its worth a try. But yh killer right now gets you more bp but in spite of that most play survivor.

  • Well I am sure that there exists a multiplier that would make you play a killer... 2x? 5x? 10x? :D

    And if not you, then maybe someone else will switch. It is enough if every 5th person switches to killer.

  • 10x sounds good to me

  • This has been suggested before and it's a good idea, maybe not BP but some sort of incentive to play whatever side needs players.