New Features
I would love to see new features in the game. Such as like more jump scares , even different birds. Like a owl at the Thompson house in the burn that would be awesome. In the Dungeons someone barely alive chained to the wall. What have any of you thought about wanting to add ?
Comments
An Owl if my favourite animal, this would be so amazing. On the map "Dead dawg saloon", I would love it if the skeleton next to the piano was alive and was playing the piano. Sometime he would just lie there dead, sometimes he would start playing the piano. The guy would stare at you while he did it.
I made a suggestion post once where I tried to describe something like this:
spider webs that can be between windows or doors. If a survivor runs through them they make a little scream and get their vision slightly blocked just like all those new overlays (cuts from Trickster, Blood from Deep Wounds etc).
bats at ceilings/trees that get disturbed like crows and may even trigger Spy’s of the shadows. Flying in a swarm down at the surv.
edit: well mine would be more new small gameplay features i guess.. if anyone is interested: click