Red Glyphs
Seriously, who the hell thought this was a good idea?
Seriously, who the hell thought this was a good idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well people have been saying they want a secondary objective (other than totems apparently)
I agree and think its kinda silly. I didnt mind the blight piles stuff but mostly because they were incredibly visible.
Easiest way to find these glyphs is just play normally and accidentally come across them
I think of it more as a neutral idea. It doesn’t help or hurt the game in the slightest.
Look forward to needing to find 5 or 6 in the next section of the tome.
They're just filler challenges and nothing more.
I'll have to find 7 this time because the game didn't count my first 3.