My suggested changes to all the new perks this chapter.

I feel i was a bit overconfidence with seeing the new perks and I now think some of them need to be changed to be even more useful. Keep in mind though I'm speaking from a survivor perspective so if you play killer a lot please give your opinions on my suggested changes to see if I don't kill the perk or make it overpowered.

Survivor Perks

1. Fast Track

I feel fast track is a good perk and could see more uses in solo then in anything else, and possibly swf if everyone has it. I would buff it by letting the progress be 2 percent instead of 1 but make it so that they either get 2 tokens per hook or you lose all tokens when your hooked.

2. Smash Hit

I think people are underestimating this perk. It could definitely see them having good synergy with lightweight. But it pits the killer in a difficult position. Either leave the chase and not get a hook or pursue the survivor and waste time since this perk allows you to get to a better position. I think this perk is strong and fine as is.

3. Self preservation

I think this is the only new survivor perk that is really lacking in power and I don't see any good synergy with other perks. I would probably just change its effects so that when another survivor is hit by the killer near you the killer sees your position in return the survivors would not leave scratch marks or blood trails for that time. Also not activate if your teammates go down. Sometimes you wanna take the pressure of your teammates so that could work. If they didn't do that I would say just increase the time you leave no scratch marks and you don't leave blood.

Killer perks

1. Starstruck

I feel as a survivor this perk is fine. All that its ment to do is stop body blocking so that's good I guess. I would probably buff it by decreasing the cooldown. 90 seconds is way too long. So make it 70 or 60 seconds instead.

2. Hex: Crowd Control.

This perk seems fine as it is. It's a powerful effect that's checked by the fact that it's a hex perk. It doesn't seem to oppressive to survivors so it's stays. I would probably just increase the time to 15 instead of 14 seconds.

3. No Way Out

I feel this perk is also fine but ultimately I'm unsure. It could be annoying to deal with but easily countered by stealth. It could have too good of a synergy with NOED so I probably just decreases the time the exit gates are blocked from 10 seconds to 8 or 5 seconds. But ultimately I don't know.

These are my changes. Please leave feedback.

Comments

  • For me it is:

    Fast Track - meh, but buffing just numbers could make it broken OP.

    Smash Hit - I rly like this one. Her best perk so far.

    Self-Pres. - Garbage.

    ---

    Starstuck - Good effect but too big cooldown.

    HEX - Rly powerfull on some maps but on other maps it could be worthless.

    No Way Out - Scary (good) perk and probably his best one.