Language Filter?
I am playing the PTB and language is being filtered in the post-chat. Is this common in PTB? I rarely play them. Also weird words like "He" and "As" were ###'d out. What is going on with this?
I am playing the PTB and language is being filtered in the post-chat. Is this common in PTB? I rarely play them. Also weird words like "He" and "As" were ###'d out. What is going on with this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's testing out a new filter. I think censoring cursing is frankly silly.
Agree, I would say it should be something you can opt into or out of if they want a language filter.