So this is how it feels
After so long I can finally see the marks and the mythical light of the killer, the other auras I have even as well as Freddy's traps on the ground, thanks srsl, thank you very much.
After so long I can finally see the marks and the mythical light of the killer, the other auras I have even as well as Freddy's traps on the ground, thanks srsl, thank you very much.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't wait for this to come to console
Wait, the color blind options are on the PTB?
yep and is good for me
I know brother I wish this had been in the old ormond.
I'm curious if whether colorblind modes make it easier to see scratch marks in certain maps. For non-colorblind people that is.
I love how it's improved, but I still wish I could set things individually...I have both Deuteranopia and Protanopia, and while the Protanopia is my preferred overall, it's the worse of the two options for scratchmarks. Protanopia is better than no filter for them, but I do follow Deuteranopia scratchmarks better, even as the protanopia auras are better.
Regardless, extremely improved and I am thankful for that.
Looks duller so doubt it. But it's great for the people who need it. Really happy for them