have Trickster skins change his eye color to different colors!
His yellow eyes are cool, but it would be even color if they change color when changing skins!
His yellow eyes are cool, but it would be even color if they change color when changing skins!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, I already assume he's wearing contacts to achieve those bright yellow eyes, so sure thing, I'd like to see different colours too.
Considering they did that for The Doctor, there's no way they wouldnt do that for TT
I am assuming they will when it goes live and they release skins, cause we all know BHVR loves their skins.