I'm going to be sick!
So meta perks now seem insignificant, compared to the new perk Fast track. Fast track is a perk from a glance quite rubbish right, wrong.
If I'm correct and this perk stacks, this game is now just been destroyed for good.
Perk description:
whenever another survivor is hooked, you main 3 tokens. You consume all tokens after a great skill check on a generator. Each token consumed grants a 1% bonus progression for great skill checks when repairing a generator.
Seems bad right, what if you put this in a team
3 Token x 3 survivors (1 on hook) = 9 tokens.
The max amount of hooks is 11, so 9 tokens x 11 is 99 tokens. so 99% of a gen, I am stupid right, this can't be true...
Comments
At that point, the match WILL most likely be over. That sounds like a perfect way to counter a 3 gen if you're SWF.. This definitely has potential to be annoying with coordination.