Thx again BHVR!
So I played the PTB and this is by far one of the best patch notes this game had in a long time. Everything I ever wanted is in this patch: DS-Nerf, Wraith Buff, Blight Fix, Colorblind-Mode
Honestly I'm thankful for it and the UI changes. Sure I prefer the old UI but at least the general problem of the new UI got "fixed" so I probably get used to it now ^^
Overall BHVR is currently doing a great job again and the new Killer & Survivor are also pretty nice! (Well the Survivor Perks are not that good but thats okay I guess lol)
Comments
yeah i think BHVR is pretty much back on they 're feet after the travesty of the last update
I'm so happy that they finally made Wraith have windstorm base.
Blight feels SOO much better. I love not eating the grass. Glad the blight got a massage and fixed his back so it isnt so hunched