Game wants me back in Red
I can't derank anymore game forces me into red ranks giving me pips I never earned.
I can't derank anymore game forces me into red ranks giving me pips I never earned.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You’re failing upward! Congrats!
So what is it about red ranks that you are trying to get out asap?
The game looks at you getting fck'd by good survivors and be like "here, get fck'd more.
The new secretly implemented system now captures red ranks and holds them hostage. There is no escaping your new hell.
LOL, if this is actualy true, than this is stupid bug xD