Trickster seems much more similar to Plague.

I’m seeing the “similar to Deathslinger/Huntress” claims, but I actually see that he’s got more in common with Plague.

  • takes time to build up.
  • a large pool of ammunition.
  • builds up to a more powerful ability.
  • don’t need to be as concerned with accuracy because of the barrage you can simply unleash.

Comments

  • Trickster and Plague need to have way more accuracy for good returns on their power though.

    With Huntress you only need to land a singular, very fast, very generous hitbox.

    With the prior two you need to land a bunch of quick, tiny shots that tend to go all over the place while the survivor adadadad's their keyboard to pieces.

  • I just got a look at him and I started hearing the noise of clacking keyboards over the horizon..


    A thousand K-pop stans at a thousand laptops furiously writing yaoi fanfiction.


    The horror....the horror...

  • This.

    Might be exactly why I like him so much come to think

  • This is exactly what I think.