Who To grind next
I have grinded, Meg, Jake, Nea, Unbreakable, Laurie, David King, Nancy, Elodie. Who Next?
I have grinded, Meg, Jake, Nea, Unbreakable, Laurie, David King, Nancy, Elodie. Who Next?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-Adam for Deliverance can be quiet useful since you can unhook yourself safely.
-Steve's perks are not that great but I use Second Wind sometimes and that can be life saver especially for tunneling and with the new DS it will be better option.
-Lithe can be good from Feng Ming if you use the windows and pallets for the fast escapes.
-For the People from Zarina can be useful in dire situation if you need to heal someone fast.
-I saw some people use Build To Last perk from Felix to use their toolboxes more.
Felix
Desperate Measures is clutch
Built To Last can give you amazing value
Visionary isn't amazing but I run it on my gen jockey build (with the new PTB perk soon to be added to it) and it saves me a lot of time