PTB FPS is there something I can do?
Hey BHVR can I do something on my side to make the game playable on the PTB? I really want to git gud on The Trickster right now but my 10700k + RTX3070 is dropping to 30fps from 145+ all the time. Low Medium High Ultra, lowering resolution, nothing helps. PTB will be disabled in a few days so is there anything I can try?
Comments
I've been playing on low settings with 85 res and it's been working pretty good
Only a couple major drops in fps if a lot is happening at once.
I noticed when my fps seem to be stuck at 30fps you can swap between those graphic modes and it gets "unlocked" again.
I thin I found another workaround, if you tick AUTO ADJUST on the frames seem to get better and sometimes the 30fps bug fixes itself. Idk